It’s time for one of the best fall events in downtown Montpelier! Moonlight Madness is Thursday, October 22! From 6-9pm, take 20% off STOREWIDE (excluding bicycles)! Check off everyone on your holiday shopping list and stock up on all the fabulous clothing and footwear new this season, and maybe find a piece or two you missed from the Ibex Warehouse Sale. And if you can’t make the evening event, we’ll still be offering 10% off all day long! Don’t forget to stop by all your favorite local stores, including Onion River Sports.
Fall Eileen Fisher is in, and it’s time to celebrate the new season with the Eileen Fisher Shop Local event at The Shoe Horn! Join us Thursday, September 15 through Saturday, September 17 to see new fall pieces in warm, cozy fabrics and simple, sophisticated styles. Enter to win a FREE Eileen Fisher serape!
Are you ready to unwind after a hectic summer? We’ve got just the remedy: a Friday Night Wine Down! Join us at The Shoe Horn this Friday, September 9 from 4-8pm for a great night of raffles, trunk shows, goodie bags, wine, cheese, and special deals on remaining summer closeouts! Jump start your weekend, wind down with friends, and look ahead to fall!
The biggest Ibex sale of the year is coming back to Central Vermont for Columbus Day weekend! Save the date for the second annual Ibex Warehouse Sale Friday, October 7 through Sunday, October 9. Save up to 80% on a HUGE selection of recent-season Ibex outdoor clothing – and this year, we’re nearly doubling our inventory, with over 12,000 Ibex Merino wool pieces. Plus, we’re stocking up on every size for men and women and releasing new product each day, so be sure to stop back more than once! Other sale highlights include a $10 sock bin, an array of Ibex woolies in fun colors, Vermont-made Skida hats, food vendors, and a warehouse blowout of select Onion River Sports inventory, including snowshoes, car racks, and other outdoor gear. For more information contact Onion River Sports at (802) 229-9409 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in volunteering at the sale? Learn more here!
It’s the traditional Ibex fall tent sale Vermonters know and love, right here at the Onion River Sports warehouse in Berlin, Vermont!
Location: The warehouse is conveniently located just three miles off Exit 7 on I-89. The ORS Direct warehouse address is 36 VAST Lane in Berlin, VT, 05641. Check out the map:
- Hours: The sale runs Friday, October 7 through Sunday, October 9 from 8am to 5pm daily.
- The Onion River Sports warehouse is located at 36 Vast Lane in Berlin, VT, 05641. Click here to see a map.
- Parking: please follow signs for parking. Attendants will direct you to specific parking areas as you near the sale, and please be prepared to walk a short distance. Handicapped parking is available at the warehouse.
- Shopping bags will be provided at the door. Purses and small handbags are ok to bring in to the warehouse, but please leave all larger bags at home.
- Visit us more than once! With new inventory being released each day and deeper markdowns throughout the weekend, keep coming back to see what you missed and what you want to stock up on at even lower prices.
- Browse our sale tent for amazing deals on Onion River Sports inventory,too – including a selection of kids’ and adults’ bikes (gravel, hybrid, mountain, road, and fat bikes), snowshoes, sleds, ski gear, car racks, and even more!
- Win a new Specialized Pitch Sport 650b mountain bike and support a great cause! We’re raffling off this brand new 2017 bike in the size of your choice – raffle tickets are $1 each or 6 for $5 and only available at the sale. Proceeds benefit the Vermont Foodbank.
- Did all that shopping make you hungry? We’ll have food vendors right outside the tent serving up breakfast and lunch!
- Mansfield Dresses – a flattering a-line cut and fun modern prints in a weight for wearing all year
- Shak Traverse Full Zips for cool weather hiking, backcountry skiing, or just zipping into an extra layer on a winter day
- Izzi Pants and Izzi Tavern Pants that pair equally well with fuzzy slippers for a lazy Saturday or fashionable boots for a professional work day
- Arabesque Sweaters for comfort that complements jeans and style that stacks up to slacks
- OD Circle Dresses – a fuss-free essential for dressing up on date night, covering up at the beach, and wearing everywhere in between
- Woolies Tops and Bottoms in both solids and stripes! Because it might be a base layer, but that doesn’t mean it should be boring!
- Ultimate Guide Sweaters to stay warm and dapper whether you’re on the trail or in the office
- Shak Pullovers, Full Zips, and Vests – Vermont staples you’ll wear everywhere in just about every season
- El Fito Bike Bottoms and Spoke Jerseys to wick moisture and regulate temperature on any ride
Mason Sweaters – the transition pullover for fall with a hood for flair!
- Jackson Button-up Shirts in plaids for every mood and destination
- Scout Jura Full Zips and Half Zips – chop wood, ride the lift, and go out to dinner without ever changing your shirt